Okay! So some of you might know that I’d planned to tackle two specialisations this trimester: Compositing a trailer and 2 high-poly sculptures.
Unfortunately, due to time constraints and other tasks requiring more of my attention, I was unable to complete even the base models to begin sculpting with. I’ve decided to put this task on hold until the holidays, and just focus on the trailer for my specialisation project.
The furthest I’d gotten was a basic idea of the body shape for the male character. However, here are my model sheets, just to prove that yes I did start something! Even if I absolutely didn’t get a chance to finish it XD
And this was where I’d gotten so far. No real muscle definition so far, and the hands/legs/head obviously need to be finished as well. OH WELL, I’m still motivated to continue this project as a personal challenge, so I think you’ll definitely be seeing more of these later on 🙂